Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Life Ambitions

* Edited my list so I wouldn't sound like a maniac ;)

Run in a marathon.
Grow a garden for my mother.
Raft through the Grand Canyon
Spend Christmas on the beach drinking Pina coladas!!
Sit on the front seat row and take a ride on the highest roller coaster in the country
Sleep under the stars during the summer =)
Write my will for once
Spend a night in a haunted house -- by myself
Fall deeply in love -- helplessly and unconditionally <3
Ride a camel into the desert
Send a message in a bottle and toss it into the ocean
Go skinny-dipping at midnight in the South of France! (;
Learn to speak a foreign language and make sure I use it
Swim with the dolphins and sharks =D
Attend at least one major sporting event: The Super Bowl or the Olympics
Visit Africa  & run with the wild zebras !
Stroll on The Great Wall of China
Give a huge amount to a charity cause they deserve it
Fart in a crowded space - LOL
Go skydiving w/ my groupie
Learn how to crochet properly
Learn to bar tend
Bungee jump!
Give a compliment to someone that I don’t usually like
Witness a miracle =)
Go through a toll bridge and pay for me and the car behind me
Give blood
Find the key to success! (:
Create my very own fashion label
Adopt a child
Make the biggest snowman and set a world record =)
Sleep for the whole entire day
Meet The Fray <3
Learn how to make real sushi =D
Go ice fishing in Alaska
Visit Paris & kiss under the Eiffel Tower with my luv <3
Learn how to be patience
Write a song about my life
Stand in 2 different states at once
Cry for a really really good reason
Shop till I literally drop
Follow the golden rule everyday
Visit Milan * A MUST !
Make mistakes and never regret every moment of it
Learn how to drive manual
Visit family in Laos
Major in Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment