Sunday, June 6, 2010

You're so yesterday.


Sittin' up in my room, I'm lighting candles handlin' my handle thinking why..how I could I let this situation get the best of me when I gave the best of me. It's just crazy how one minute we connect, I was baby, ya lady, sweet sadie. Holdin' hands was your favorite. Now I ain't got no sad song to sing. You're dead wrong to me, cause I was so committed but since we separated I know you will never find another chick like me that's why I stay up on ya mind. I know it's hard for you to hear, but I ain't got the time, I moved on, I moved on. I don't want you now. I don't wanna say I still loved you. It hurts me everyday thinkin' about who you were kissing, not me. I'mma speak the truth, I ain't gon' lie, I let you go with all the tears I cried. Thought we was gon' die..

No comments:

Post a Comment