Sunday, August 8, 2010

080710

Today was a good day in Uptown. A couple of friends & I decided to check out the Art Festival that was going on. It wasn't bad, it was rather interesting. I'm not much of an artsy person but it totally drew me into the artwork. You should def check it out if you haven't done so yet. =) So as we were making our way back to the car, we stopped by this Psychic reading place. I've always wanted to get my palms read or however they did it, i wanted to do it. But there was something that was holding me back a little, i know, I'm a chicken. My friend Rick & Sam insisted us to get a reading sample..so me and nuchia did.

I sat there with my psychic, flipped over three cards after a long shuffle, and thought about 2 wishes that I really wished for. She sat there with my three cards and she read me like a book. It was crazy & so accurate! From family to education to relationship...she made me realize what I hadn't realized. I wanted to cry a little. It was an amazing experience but I don't think i'll be going back..

No comments:

Post a Comment