Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I don't miss you, I just miss the person I thought you were.

And it's true. I can't seem to define who you are anymore. And who am I to blame? You can't even say a simple hello. But you changed and I don't know if it was for the good or the bad. No, I'm not saying this because our relationship has been over, I'm just saying this because I care. Maybe even care too much. And I really wish I hadn't. I'd like to see you set your life in the directions that you planned because you had a whole future ahead of you. I know there are times when we make wrong decisions and choose the wrong path but that doesn't mean we give up, it means we get up and learn from our past mistakes. You're giving up and as bad as you don't want to admit it, I already see it. I hope you make the right choices when you're walking in the direction of the pavements.You're a bright kid, you've always been. It's you and only you who can control your life. And hey, maybe I'm wrong about you but I know I'm always right. Don't sweat, I don't want you back, I just want the old you back.

zebra <3

No comments:

Post a Comment