Saturday, July 24, 2010

Season 2010


Bellatrix | 2010
 You girls are the absolute BEST & I thank you all for making it such a fun and competitive season! Special thanks to the team captains of the team: Noonie Xiong, Denise Phang, Ker Chang, Houa Phang, & Cindy Yang. Thank you for taking us this far with your leadership and deddication towards the team. We love you all! And also, special thanks to the best coaches anyone could possibly ask for: Peter Yang and Tony Vang. Thank you for squeezing us into your busy lives and thank you for taking your time to help coach us. You guys are such wonderful coaches because you guys show so much deddication and not only that, you guys lifted us up with your motivation. I don't know where we would be without you two. Thanks soooo much! And to the rest of the team players, I love you all. Though some of us lacked committment and deddication, we still pulled through as a team and fought our way up to place 4th. There's no 'I' in TEAM and we couldn't have done it without you all. I wanna see every single one of you back again for our next football season =)
 I'm so proud of how far we've come. With every game we played, we put up a good fight. As sad as I am to hear that our football season is over, I'm definitley looking forward for our next season. Let's clear up our mistakes that we made this year so we don't make them again next year! Rest up and I'll see you girls back on the field!
 ~ Mayday

No comments:

Post a Comment